advertlets

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Precious Fashion Collection




A Black And White Sporty Watch As My Travel Use Watch.
Wondering Why Travel Use ? Because It Is A Dual Timing Watch, Digital And Analog.
And The Best Thing Is When You Adjusting The Digital, The Analog Are Not Effected, And When You Adjusting The Analog, The Digital Is Not Effected Too. And It Display The Date And The Week Days On The Screen. It's All I Need.

But I Was So Sad, Because When i Brought This Watch From Japan, It Has A Dull Look.
It's Just A Simple Black And White Sporty Watches. But I'm Loving Its Function.

So What I Do Is I Swarovski-lution It. And This Is The Result.
Im Using The Black, AB Color And Silver Base Swarovski Crystal To Create This.
As You Can See, The Swarovski Crystal Are All Over The Watches. Silver And AB Color Around The Watch And Black Color Covering The Side Of The Digital Button Of The Watch. The Silver And AB Color Swarovski Crystal Are Placing With A Skip, A Roll Of Silver Follow By A Roll Of AB Color To Create More Blink Blink Effect.

By Princess,
PreciousFashion@Hotmail.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment